Apr 19, 2017

My Favorite Things - April Edition

It's that time again, my friends!  Time for My Favorite Things - April Edition!  If you missed the March edition, check out that post here.

These are some things I've been loving lately ~

I just picked up a bag of these Sriracha & Lime Pretzel Crisps, and while I had a feeling I'd like them, as I bit into them the heavens parted and I thought, where have you been all my life?  They're the perfect balance between spicy and limey (not a word, I know).  Take them to your next get-together, or just sit at home, eating directly out of the bag, like I do.


Ladies, are you looking for a lightweight cardigan to throw on when you're at work, or out running errands? These cardigan's from Amazon are perfect for just those occasions.  I have them in four different colors and for as many times as I've washed them, they've held up very well. And the price isn't bad either!

A couple of weekends ago, I re-watched Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life for, well, let's just say it's been more than once.  Towards the end of the 'Summer' episode, Lorelai walks into Miss Patty's (watch the show) to hear this song being sung.  Gah!  I adore it.  I'm not going to go into great detail about why in this particular post, but mark my words, a post will be coming.  For now, just listen.  And enjoy.  



I recently purchased this dual wall charger about a month ago and it's been so handy to have.  Now I can plug in both my phone and my watch without taking up two outlets.  How many of you have kids with multiple devices, and the family, as a whole?  This is a space saver, for sure!  And, it's only eight dollars!   

Well, friends!  I hope you've enjoyed this edition of My Favorite Things!  I'll see you back here next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment